Liver Symptoms Survey
* Disclaimer: Please note this questionnaire is not a replacement for medical check-up and is not intended to diagnose any type of liver disease.
The symptoms of liver disease are often not obvious. Symptoms can be non-specific such as tiredness, a general feeling of being unwell and mild weight loss. These may be present for many reasons. As a result, liver disease can be overlooked, especially in its early stages.
Below is a list of symptoms associated with liver problems. If you feel you have any number of these symptoms, you may wish to see your doctor. If your symptoms are associated with a liver problem, Essentiale may be appropriate for you.
Do you have:
- Acne, blemishes hives or itchy skin?
- Discoloration in eyes (particularly yellowish blips)?
- Hemorrhoids or varicose veins?
- Hormonal imbalances (PMS, menstrual or menopausal concerns)
- Heat in upper body such as warm face or hot eyes?
- Light colored stools?
- Gas, bloating, nausea, especially after eating fatty foods?
- Difficulty digesting fats?
- Tiredness or sleepiness after eating?
- Weak tendons, ligaments or muscles?
- Mild frontal headaches?
- Tendency to loss of appetite or other eating disorder?
- Weight gain, or difficulty controlling your weight?
- Tendency to wake around 1am to 3am?
- Pain under right shoulder blade?
- Outbursts of anger, irritability or rage?
- Depression that isn't necessarily related to life events?
- High bilirubin levels?
- Elevated liver enzymes (SGOT, SGPT)?